This week in Geography class we learned about different religions around the world. We manly discussed the religions of Islam, Hindiusm, Christianity, Judaism, and Buddhism. It was interesting to find out what different people believe in. Each religon was based on a god, and the people who believe in that god did things to praise that god. Some are in ceremonies, rituals, or prayers. The whole class was put into different groups, with each group getting a religion. We had to find out as much information as we could regarding that religon and present in front of the class, what we learned. I was put into the group Islam, and was surprised to learn that their religon was started by a prophet named Muhammad. It was all very interesting to learn.
About me:
Speaking of religon, an interesting thing about me is that I'm Christian. I belive in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit (holy trinity). I believe that God created the heavens and the earth, and that we were all put into the world by God at a specific point in time for a reason. God loves each and every one of us, and wants the best for us.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment