Saturday, May 17, 2008

Week 11

This week in Geography class we began learning about the region of East Asia. We read about the historical things that happened there, like wars and invasions. We also learned a little about their culture, what the people there eat, and what activities they partake in. We also drew maps of the region and labeled the countries and capitals. Then on Friday, we had a food day where we ate different foods that came from Asia.


About me:
Out of all of the regions we've studied, I want to go to Europe. I want to visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris. It looks amazing, and I want to be able to see it in person. According to the movie, Rush Hour 3, the Eiffel Tower has a resturant. If there is such a resturant, I want to someday eat there.

2 comments:

Kate O. said...

The Eiffel tower would definitely be a neat place to visit. Hopefully one day you'll actually get to go there. Maybe our geo class could take a field trip there.

Andrew said...

Hey Kris! Well I would love to visit France and go to the Eiffel Tower! The movie Rush Hour 3 was a good movie!