Saturday, May 10, 2008

Week 10

This week in Geography class we learned and read more about South Asia. I learned more about their cultures, religions, and customs. There was an interesitng topic I read about in the textbook. It said that in India 42,000 babies are born every day. That's absolutly crazy. It's no wonder that India is the 2nd most populated country in the world and It's only a third the size of the United States. But the reason why so many babies are born, is that India has a high infant mortality rate. If a baby dies, the families have another to replace it. We also watched movies on Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world. It was all very interesting.


About me:
It's taken me a long time to think about what I want to be when I grow up, but I finally figured it out. I wan't to be an architect. I love the thought of being able to make a house they way I want it to be. I like looking at the blue prints of homes and buildings.

1 comment:

Victor said...

wats up kris
I remember reading that i thought it was kinda mest up that they would try to have alot of babies because they might die and noone can support the when they get older.
all right man see you at school.