Saturday, March 8, 2008
Anderson High School
As you guys know the school I go to is Anderson High School. Here at Anderson, it's great!! There are so many things to do here besides learn things. There are clubs and sports that you can join. Right now I'm not in any sport, but I did play football and was in power lifting. Football was really fun and our season's record was 4 wins and 6 loses. Although we didn't do to good, we had fun and by next season, we expect to be better and win all our games. Power lifting was also fun. All we did was lift weights, and competed against other schools. I love it here in Anderson, and I hope you love your school just as much. I encourage you to participate in sports or clubs at your school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The High Speed Rail's price is about forty to one thousand and nine hundren NT dollars,but it is very fast.For example,if I want to Chiayi ,and I take the bus,it will cost me ninety minutes.But when I take the high speed rail,it's only cost me twenty five minutes.Despite it is very expensive,I still want to take...
Post a Comment