Saturday, March 1, 2008

For information about me

My name is Kristopher Treviño, but you can call me Kris. I was born in Austin, TX and still live here. Austin is my favorite place because there are many things to see, like the Capital, the Bob Bullock Museum, there are also many beautiful parks that you can visit. Some things I like to do in my spare time is play with my dog, Mumble. He is a chocolate lab mix, and has blue/green eyes. In Austin, the college Univeristy of Texas, is my favorite. They are the best at sports like football, baseball, soccer, basketball, golf, swimming, and even tenis. Their mascot is the Longhorns, and I hope to be at that college one day. The life here in Austin is great, the sun is almost always shining and it's just the best place to visit.






2 comments:

veryblue said...

Hi, I’m Julie.
Maybe you call me Tin-Yu.
I saw your comment in my blog, so I came and visited your blog.
The pictures that you posted show a beautiful place.
You said that the college University of Texas are the best at sports like football, baseball, soccer, basketball, golf, swimming, and even tennis.
How about you? What kinds of sports do you like?
Well, it is nice to meet you.

Mia said...

Hello, Kris. I'm Mia. Nice to meet you!
Your pictures are very beautiful! I also want to be a student of UT. I think UT is a very good college. Oh, I post comment to your brother's blog, too. I think twin is very cool!

Mia