Last week we had spring break. Which is a whole week off of school, to have fun and take a break from school. During my spring break, I went to Arlington, TX. There we stayed for two nights at a big hotel called, La Quinta Inn & Suites. It was so nice. I felt like I was living in luxury. There was a pool and jacuzzi, a fitness center, computer room, and for breakfast it was all-you-can-eat. During the day I went to Six Flags Over Texas, a theme park with some of the fastest roller coasters. Since I said in my previos blog that I love roller coasters, I got on every single one there. Including The Titan, a roller coaster that travels at 85 mph. It was all very fun and I enjoyed spending time with my family. Attached is a picture of The Titan.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment