This entire week in Geography we discussed about the Genocide in Rwanda, also we discussed about the current situation in Darfur, Sudan. We had a seminar, which is basically a group discussion, and we expressed our ideas on the topics. I think that the situation in Sudan is a Genocide, because there are many people being killed and a lot of violence is happening. And I don't want things there to look like Rwanda, where many people died.
More information about me:
When I grow up I hope to be an Architect. I like that in Architecture, you can put what ever you like in a house. So in school I want to take classes that are related to architecture here. I hope to be an important personthat gets to draw blue prints for important hotels and homes.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment