Saturday, March 29, 2008

Learning how to drive

At school, I took a drivers class. We basically learned the rules of driving and the signs posted on the street. Here in Texas we are allowed to drive at age 15 as long as you have a drivers permit and someone with you that's over the age of 21. And to get the permit I had to take a test over the rules. On that test if you pass, which I did with a 91, you are allowed to get a permit. And now that I have a permit, I drive my parents everywhere. Especially my mom to the stores. I still need more practice but i'm getting better and better. By next year, I hope to get my lisence. And with a license you can drive by yourself. Pretty soon I will have my own car, and I could drive it to school when ever I want.

No comments: